Please add an option of Run during rollup creation

Posted 10 months ago by Neil Ferdinand

Post a topic
Implemented
N
Neil Ferdinand

Hello Orektic,
I would like to request to please add an option of Run during rollup creation. Now I have to go and trigger a record to get the data updated which just involves more steps. 
I love the application and the support you guys provide. I hope this request will be catered to soon as well.

Best,

Neil Ferdinand
SCA

1 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
Orektic Wecare

Orektic Wecare posted 10 months ago Admin

Hello Neil,

Hope you are doing great!

We are thrilled to share the exciting news that the latest version of PWR Rollups version 2.7, is now available on AppExchange. In this release, we have included the highly anticipated "save and run" feature that you requested. We believe this enhancement will significantly improve your experience with the application.

Moreover, we have added several other new features to further enhance the functionality. 

To fully enjoy these new features and bug fixes, we kindly request you to upgrade to the latest version of PWR Rollups. To upgrade PWR Rollups go to PWR Commons application page in your organization and click on the upgrade button ahead of PWR Rollups. You can also find the detailed steps in installation guide.

Thank you for being a valued user of PWR Rollups, looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Team Support

0 Votes

Orektic Wecare

Orektic Wecare posted 10 months ago Admin

Hello Neil,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We greatly appreciate your suggestion.

We are pleased to inform you that we have taken your feedback into consideration and we will plan and implement this functionality in PWR Rollups in the near future. We appreciate your patience and look forward to delivering this new version to you soon.

Thank you again for your support and for helping us make PWR Rollups even better.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment